Pages

14 August 2009

WW smart ones sweedish meatballs

smells very good, actually.

looks...eh...well, looks aren't everything, right?

The overlaying taste here is sour cream, and lots of it, followed by salt, onion, and garlic. The noodles are a little tough, but not bad.

The meatballs are bland yet kind of dog-foody, but they don't taste too bad with the gravy on them. They're also so heavily pumped up with stuff, you can taste it. Nasty. They have a kind of mushy, fall-apart feel on your mouth. Bleh.

when I cut one of the meatballs in half, I noticed that they didn't have an even color throughout. Parts of them were darker than others, parts were paler. I'm not too sure if I want to know everything that goes into these things.

the ingredients list more chemicals and stabilizers than I've ever seen on a "healthy" dinner. Credit goes to Lean Cuisine and HC for at least not using as much crap as Smart Ones does.

not buying these again. not unless I'm starving.

total cal: 270
from fat: 45
sodium: 730 mg; 30%

Contributors