Noodles: tender & delicate. Very much like "normal" egg noodles we always buy in the supermarket, without any of the huge, touch, chewy, thick, leatheriness of the other brands.
Meatballs: 6. Weird-looking, like "brown and serve" sausages. Good flavor, though a somewhat spongy and "slippery" texture, like Grandma Billie's meatloaf. Kind of gross. Wait. Billie used to put oatmeal in her meatloaf. Goddamn it, now I have to check the ingredients...AHA!! THERE IS OATMEAL IN THEM!! GLARGHHGLEARRGH *thud*
Gravy: Tasty. No sour cream, nothing "off". Reminds me of "brown gravy" from an envelope.
Basically, I like the noodles & the gravy, hate the oaty meatballs. Glad I saved some noodles & gravy for last to drive the slimyness of the meatballs out of my mouth. hwarf hwarf
Meatballs: 6. Weird-looking, like "brown and serve" sausages. Good flavor, though a somewhat spongy and "slippery" texture, like Grandma Billie's meatloaf. Kind of gross. Wait. Billie used to put oatmeal in her meatloaf. Goddamn it, now I have to check the ingredients...AHA!! THERE IS OATMEAL IN THEM!! GLARGHHGLEARRGH *thud*
Gravy: Tasty. No sour cream, nothing "off". Reminds me of "brown gravy" from an envelope.
Basically, I like the noodles & the gravy, hate the oaty meatballs. Glad I saved some noodles & gravy for last to drive the slimyness of the meatballs out of my mouth. hwarf hwarf